I am currently sitting in one of the internet rooms - with my mac and a beer. The first day of the T3DD08 is nearly over - at least the official part. So its time to sum it up:
- There was a small keynode with brainstorming about the problem of the "last 10 meters in developing things".
- After that another brainstormingsession moderated by Robert Lemke with the topic how to get people to contribute to TYPO3 5.0. Several things were decied:
- "user stories" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_story should be used within the forge.typo3.org website to get requirements from a larger amount of peoples
- as an inspiration the Scrum projectmanagement should be used http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_%28development%29
- Robert is going to make podcasts informing about the last and the next steps on the 5.0.0 version
- after that I was presenting the concept of "languagevisibility", more informations on this will follow here soon.
But now I have to check the socialising...