Multi language websites with same language
Imagine the following requirements:
- You have a english website for US.
- You want to have a version of the page also for other english speaking regions like Canada, Australia or India.
In this case you probably would just create website language records give that record a speaking name and select the relevant language ISO Code.
But then the additional languages with the same ISO Code do not appear in FlexForms. (see screenshot)
- You need to create a new entry for the table static_languages ("Language" record under the TYPO3 Root)
- See screenshot for sample values (be sure to enter a unique ISO code):
- Then select the new created static-language record as ISO Code for the website-language record.